Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point
Thanks to our awesome pumpkins carved in the likeness of Drew, we won tickets to Cornbelly's pumpkin smashing party which happens right after Halloween. Angie and Lance came with us and we had a fun day!
Cow Train
These two rule breakers ended up in the stocks
Cole loved the corn maze and was our fearless leader
Drew preferred wandering off by himself
It was hard for Drew to resist putting corn kernals in his mouth
Angie and I by the jack-o-lantern tower
Pumpkin Sack Slide
Lance insists that I cheated at tetherball. I say he's a sore loser. But considering neither of us know the rules, I very well may have cheated :)
They had all kinds of cool wooden playsets that the boys were thrilled to play on. And you could take one home for a mere $5,000.
SCARY clown house!
They were smashing pumpkins a variety of ways including the tractor smash (which was pretty anti-climactic)...
And dropping massive pumpkins from a crane onto an old car (which was really cool)
Hayride
These were our old pumpkins that we brought to smash but ended up just leaving here by this hay bale because we didn't want to cart them around
Group shot including the half Drew/half Lance Frankenstein
Later that night we celebrated Jackson's birthday
Drew trying to get a horsey ride on great-grandma Jeanne's leg
and giving her a hug
Story time with Grandma Terry
Gotta love pics of your baby falling asleep in the high chair :)
And pics of your child sleeping in weird positions!
Family Photos 2012 Edition
I really really love our family pictures taken by Lyndsey Fagerlund. We did the photo shoot at the American Fork Ampitheater.
Dave's 35th Birthday
The boys helped make daddy's cake and licked the beaters clean
We took the cake over to grandma Athlens house to celebrate
I put Hostess Donettes around the base of the cake because the Hostess Co. had just announced they were going out of business and this was the last package of anything Hostess we could find at the store!
































No comments:
Post a Comment