Thursday, April 28, 2011

Big News!

Ha ha! So much for staying caught up on the blog :) But I do have a fairly good excuse. In January we found out we are expecting #2! And just like the first time around, I was sick for almost 3 months. I'm 20 weeks along now (feeling better) and we had our ultrasound today. We found out that Cole will be getting a little BROTHER!!!!

I was thinking this baby would be a girl, so I was acutally surprised when the sonographer said "It's a boy!" But I'm excited. It will be so fun for Cole to have a little brother to play cars and crucks (trucks) with. And I will update the blog soon with what we've been up to the last few months.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys! How fun for Cole to have a little brother - he will love it! We need to get together and catch up!

Em said...

Yay! (But so sorry about the pukage, oh how I loathe it!)

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY!!!!! Totally excited for you guys. Boys are fun. We should know... since you know we have like three of them.
And you know what. I am kinda glad that God gave me Dannibug last. Because If she came any earlier I dont think I would have been able to have anymore due to no time for me, myself and I. lol

Unknown said...

Yeah! We are excited! Cole will love having a brother:)

The Blandon's said...

Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon - such great news!

Rob and Jennifer said...

yay!! so excited!!

The Perry family said...

We're so happy for you guys!! Congrats and I hope you're feeling better! miss you guys!!

Krystal said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. So happy for Cole too...after all he is getting a little buddy to play with. HOpe things are going good. Miss you guys!

Chell said...

congrats that is amazing news!!

The Skinners said...

So exciting! Cole will love having a brother!